Developing diversified businesses utilizing the functionality of materials to bring sustainable prosperity to people’s lives.
- Functional Materials
- Plastic polymers and synthetic rubbers, hydrogen & industrial gas, silicone and fluorocarbon polymers, titanium oxide and businesses related to circular economy, etc.
- Advanced Materials
- Display materials & products, semiconductor & substrate materials, battery materials, EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Service) and dental-related business, etc.
- Specialty Chemicals
- Beauty and personal care products, green/bio-based raw materials, raw materials for detergents, surfactants and lubricant oils, etc.
- Living & Environmental Materials
- Forest resources such as woodchips, afforestation and carbon credit business, pulp & paper products, tires, and housing materials, etc.